Firetarce Type Fire Suppression System
IF&S; Fire Suppression System Maintenance Plan covers almost all the fire suppression system brands including including VESDA® by Xtralis, 3MTM, NovecTM, Pro-InertTM, Fike, FM200 and other open standard fire suppression systems. We provides Fire Suppression System Maintenance service contracts to organizations across India.
All Planned Preventative Fire Suppression Maintenance is performed by competent and fully trained engineers of IF&S.; Preventative Maintenance should be carried out throughout the life of the facility, helping identify worn or out of date parts, enabling pre-emptive replacement to take place prior to component failure.
Planned Preventative Fire Suppression System Maintenance is undertaken according to manufacturer’s recommendations or legislation and will vary between equipment types. Where appropriate or included within the contract schedule consumables will also be replaced.
Fire Suppression System Maintenance Support Plan Have 2 Options as Below:-
1. Standard Routine maintenance with access to our call-out service. All newly supplied products covered within warranty period.
2. Comprehensive maintenance provides full service including call-out charges and equipment replacement both in and out of warranty subject to exclusions.
Fire Suppression PPM Service Inclusions
Fire Suppression Maintenance inspections will involve testing, inspection, adjustment, cleaning and lubrication as appropriate for all keys systems including, but not limited to:
- Break glass units, bells or sirens and detection devices.
- Control panel, standby batteries electrical systems and fire alarm signals/relays connected to plant shutdown.
In addition, the field service engineer will check the mechanical systems in accordance with BS 5306 Part 4 (where applicable) and BS 5306 Part 5 (where applicable), including:
- Cylinders & Contents.
- Pressure gauges and associated devices.
- Hoses, actuation lines and firing mechanisms.
- Identify deviations of the British Standards or any hazards which may impair the performance of the fire alarm system.
- Issue a Certificate of Testing and Inspection on completion of each service visit.
Fire Suppression System Maintenance Inclusions:
Room Integrity Test
The maximum validity of any room Integrity Test is 12 months. This validity is reduced if any works likely to affect the room integrity are carried out. IF&S; recommends an annual room Integrity Test as part of the Fire Suppression Service Contract.
Fire Suppression System Cylinder Hydrostatic Pressure Testing (HPT)
Fire suppression gas cylinders require hydrostatic re-testing and recertification every 10 years. The hydrostatic retesting process involves the removal of your fire suppression cylinders, removal of the gas inside, bottle pressure testing and then re-gassing and recertification for a 10-year period.