Carbon Monoxide gas Detectors
IMPACT Fire (IF&S) deals in production, supply and installation of various types of smoke detectors and fire alarm accessories. These include
These are standalone or hard-wired networkable type. IMPACT CO detectors come in a compact design and can be used for residential, commercial or vehicle use. CO gas is more dangerous than smoke as it is colourless and mostly odourless and can kill a person without him or her even being aware of the poisoning as in idling cars, closed rooms etc.
FEATURES OF IMPACT FIRE and SMOKE DETECTORS
- Advanced Smoke/Heat Sensing Technology
- N/C (normally close)- N/O (normally open) selectable relay output.
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Reliable Sensor Head- excellent smoke /heat access.
- Works with any building automation or other control device.
- 3 year Limited Warranty