Conventional Heat Detectors
IF&S deals in production, supply and installation of various types of smoke detectors and fire alarm accessories. These include Conventional Heat Detectors. It comes with a sensitive sensing element to activate the detector at ambient temperature and are suitable for areas where smoke is normally present at some time of the day like Kitchen, Diesel Generator Rooms, etc.
FEATURES OF CONVENTIONAL HEAT DETECTORS
- Advanced Smoke/Heat Sensing Technology
- N/C (normally close) - N/O (normally open) selectable relay output
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Reliable Sensor Head - excellent smoke/heat access
- Works with any building automation or other control device.
- 3 Year Warranty