Fire Extinguisher Refilling Service at Your DoorstepsPosted on Apr 03, 2023
Refilling of a fire extinguisher is always required when a fire extinguisher is discharged or when the needle of the fire extinguisher is in the red zone. A fire extinguisher always needs to be refilled because it is your first defense against fire accidents and a non-working fire extinguisher will prove to be quite expensive.
When is Refilling of Fire Extinguishers is required?
Fire extinguishers need to be recharged immediately after each use - Even, if the extinguishing agent inside was not completely discharged, the extinguisher still needs to be serviced in order to make sure it’s ready for its next use
Fire extinguishers need to be recharged periodically throughout their life – Regulatory framework of the country has mandated that a fire extinguisher needs to be serviced/ recharged once a year, even if it is not used. It helps in pre-empting the problems of a faulty fire extinguisher
Things that need to adhere to while doing refilling of a fire extinguisher
- The residual content of the fire extinguisher needs to be completely discharged
- The cylinder needs to be dismantled completely so that it can be cleaned from inside
- The cylinder should undergo an HPT/HST test to check the leakage and strength of welding quality
- The cylinder should be painted with dry powder coating
- ISI based extinguishing medium should be filled inside the extinguisher with an accurate amount
- Then the extinguisher needs to be assembled with a discharge valve and safety rings
- After that fire extinguisher is subjected to a leak test
Impact Fire and Safety Appliances Pvt. Ltd. (IF&S) is a leader in the fire safety industry for more than a decade and has served customers all over India. IF&S offers genuine Fire Extinguishers and quality refills and our team of experts is highly capable to do the fire extinguisher refilling at your doorstep.
IF&S provides authentic and reliable fire extinguisher refilling services at your doorstep for all sizes and types. IF&S does refilling of both stored pressure type (ABC, DCP, Foam, Water, Carbon Dioxide, Clean agent gas type) as well as Cartridge type fire extinguishers (Water, DCP, Foam). Chemicals used by IF&S are always of ISI and are of international quality.
Call IF&S today and get the international quality refilling services at your doorstep with genuine extinguishing chemicals!